Dr. Melanie Joy is a psychologist, international speaker, organizational consultant, and relationship coach. She is the author of the award-winning book “Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows: An Introduction to Carnism”, “Strategic Action for Animals” , and the new book “Beyond Beliefs: A Guide to Improving Relationships and Communication for Vegans, Vegetarians, and Meat Eaters”. Dr. Joy has trained vegan advocates and given her acclaimed carnism presentation on six continents. Her work has been featured in major media outlets around the world and the video of her TEDx talk on carnism is in the top 1% of the most-viewed TEDx talks of all time. She is the eighth recipient of the Ahimsa Award – previously given to the Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela – for her work on global nonviolence, and she is also the founding president of the charitable organization, Beyond Carnism, a co-founder of ProVeg International, and the co-director of the Center for Effective Vegan Advocacy (CEVA).
– VeggieWorld english website [https://goo.gl/JZYWuU]
– veganadvocacy.org [https://goo.gl/aEcXQ2]
– proveg.com [https://goo.gl/jes3gB]
– carnism.org [https://goo.gl/EsBxrm]
– theendofmeat.com [https://goo.gl/rMXWwf]
– Plant Based Symposium: Dr. Mark Post [https://goo.gl/rJpgpa]
– Direct download of this episode [https://goo.gl/nPEBSV]
Do you like this episode? Please let us know! Send an email to email@example.com or just rate this episode 🙂
Thank you very much!